snowman a warrior prayer !!!

A cold morning with 15 ft snow
Oh! my Lord!, please give me courage,to go in the flow.
Long distance I have to cover
In the midst of every danger
I am a warrior, give me energy
I do not need money but only medicinal honey
Oxygen is rare & cold is very difficult to bear
Still I have to go on and a ray of hope which keeps me moving
Please give me courage & conviction to move through this snow
Perhaps speed can be slow,but with my numb toe
I still am a warrior, need to Go!!

Comments

  1. Warriors are the breed... Made up of flesh and bones like others but moulded by hard fabric of courage, integrity, dedication and a sense of honour...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Train which took the blessings!!

passion towards dream leads to happiness

course of lifetime