passion towards dream leads to happiness


Hii im doin gr8 nd I would like to tell u sports gives u a lot of insight to rational thinking, strategy and above all fighting spirit that helps any individual to succeed in life.I love lawn tennis, right from childhood I was in love with this game. The irony was; it is a very difficult sport to learn and I did not have the facility to either play or learn from any coach, as I was in mountains. However, the love and passion was so intense that I tried to watch all major grand slams like Aus open,French open, Wimbledon,and US open. I watched videos repeatedly and tried to imitate the shots. There were instances when frustration creeped up but hope and continuous efforts towards your goals somehow make an impact in making dat DREAM  come true.
At age 12, I got first opportunity to play tennis and believe me folks it was much tougher than what I thought.In videos, it seemed a bit simpler but soon I realised that these videos would help me to sharpen my game. Nothing comes on a platter nor achievements come without efforts but the onus lies on each individual to atleast make an honest attempt to give his/her best shot to achieve his/her goals.I kept failing in learning this game but everyday I practiced hard and tried to concentrate on this game. Soon trials happened for state level tennis team and matches began. I was an underdog but as they say practice helps you to great extent,I was among lucky few who got selected to represent the state team after playing zonals, district,and state level matches.
It was a very expensive game and coming from a humble family, I could not afford the training and coaching..:( ofcourse travelling expenses were also skyhigh. This was the turning point and I was on crossroads where, either academics or sports were to be chosen, may be any wise advise would be to go for former and secure a safer job. Perhaps, I also took a wise decision based on the situation and available resources. The passion did not die  and I still played in college and currently my profession gives me full liberty to follow my passion.It gives me happiness whenever I am on court and  play my heart out. Every one has some or the other passion and its very important to take wise decisions and make a progress in life, at the same time try to follow your passion in every possible way. True happiness is achieved when you are content and have the privilege to see your dream come true. Follow your dreams and atleast make an attempt to stick to it.
Even if you think you are bad in music try learning dance or playing guitar, make your distant dreams come true,fight your fear and believe me; when you see the other side of the tunnel, you would keep inching towards that end and try to reach true success.True happiness cannot be gauged only by money but also through your attempts and efforts in making your dream a REALITY.

Comments

  1. I agree. Happiness is a choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. def happiness is your choice and ONLY u can decide wether u wana be sad or cheerful coz life is only once better to live in the best possible and HAPPY way cheers!!

      Delete
  2. Very true vivek.. I belive one shud surly follow their wills once in lyf.. This will defintly bring a smile on their faces and a sigh of satisfaction too..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Train which took the blessings!!

story of a brave dog